We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Utah Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Utah departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Utah and Salt Lake City
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Wildlife can cause serious damage to your home. From their first entry, all the way until we are able to remove
whatever has made it's way into your home. Wildlife will not only leave droppings in the area of
infestation creating a great life source for bacteria that is dangerous to your home and pets,
but some wildlife such as rodents can chew through wires causing fires! We specialize in prevention as
well as trapping and removing wildlife. So if you have been seeing
droppings or hearing movement in your home give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
We service Salt Lake City as well as the following cities: Alta, Bluffdale, Cottonwood Heights,
Draper, Herriman, Holladay, Midvale, Ophir, Riverton, Rush Valley, South Jordan, South Salt Lake, Stockton, Tooele, Vernon, Wendover, West Jordan, West Valley City,
, and Sandy
. We also service the
following coutnies: Beaver County, Carbon County, Davis County, Emery County, Garfield County,
Iron County, Rich County, and Tooele County. If you do not see your area listed above please give us
To learn more about our services, visit the Salt Lake City wildlife removal